I have developed standalone PHP applications like content management systems, web crawlers, intranets and more. For enterprise customers, I write standardised PHP framework applications utilizing PHP Frameworks such as Laminas, Symfony and Slim PHP.
For small or private projects I prefer a Framework-less approach, using only those libraries and packages, I really need.
How I can help
I have experience working with and extending a wide range of content management systems.
I have worked with:
- Adobe AEM – CQ5
- Craft CMS
- Wiki.js & Mediawiki
- Weblication Enterprise, Weblication Grid
These are some of the Ecommerce platforms that I have worked with and created online shops with:
- Alice & Bob (Rocket Internet)
- Adobe Magento
- Netsuite CRM
- Craft Commerce
- Shopware 6
- as well as custom-built Ecommerce platforms
Custom-made Enterprise solutions
Some examples of my work worth mentioning:
- I have built a hotel and time sharing booking platform as well as resort search engine based on Zend Framework.
- I have developed highly customisable and configurable web crawlers for social media and website monitoring that fed its pre-processed data to machine learning algorithms to determine sentiment and alert the client of matches of interest in realtime.
- I have built a middlewares to automate and simplify B2B and B2C back office processes connecting multiple platforms. Read more about it in this case study.